Here at CFFC we believe that the Word of God is a crucial part in developing a relationship with Jesus. Through his word, there is power to overcome and break through the things that can ensure and imprison us in this world.
That’s why we setup the The One Year Bible Reading Plan. There are several ways that you can access and use this plan, and ways to modify it to fit your busy schedule. This plan will guide you through the entire Bible in one year in about 15 minutes a Day. You can also choose to just read only the New Testament, Psalms, or Proverbs.
There are several ways to access the reading plan every day.
We highly recommend using YouVersion…Here’s Why
- TOTALLY FREE
- Tells you what to read everyday and tracks your progress
- Multiple Translations to choose from
- Setup Reminders to keep you on track
- Setup Email Subscription so it comes to you
- Audio reading option, you can listen and drive
- Setup Accountability Partners
- Share option allows you to easily share special verses with others
- No Matter when you start, your on the same day as the rest of us
Bible AppFor all smart DevicesDownload the app to your smart device, setup your free account, select The One Year Bible Reading Plan & the rest is easy. Download App
WebsiteNo smart device…No ProblemAll the features the app provides, except right on your computer. All you need is a computer with internet access.Go to Website
OutStick it in your BiblePrint it out and stick it in your Bible. No Computer, Smart Device, Internet or fuss…just good old fashioned page flipping.Open PDF
Other Ways to get the Reading Plan
- Pastor Tom’s Daily Devotional will have each days plan at the bottom of the devotional
- In the official CFFC App, right on the homepage
- Check Facebook each day for the Daily readings