Hey there! Welcome to our Next Steps page. Here at CFFC, we believe that all of us have a next step that God is calling us take. For some, it could be attending your first church service. For others, it could be that God is asking you to serve during a service. Whatever step God is calling you to take, we know that it will bring you to a new place of growth and maturity. God is always looking to do something new and fresh in our lives.
Here are a few helpful hints as to what your next move could be…
Church Services – Join us for a worship experience.
- Sundays at 9am & 11am and Wednesdays at 7pm
Welcome Center – Get more info.
- Stop by the Welcome Center in the foyer to get more info on what’s going on, how you can get involved and to sign up for events.
Membership Class – Become part of the family.
- Our Membership Class is designed to help you become more familiar with Pastor, our church leadership, our core values and beliefs. Membership is held several times throughout the year. Keep checking back to see when our next class is.
Special Events: – Meet new people & have a good time.
- We have a lot of things going on at CFFC. Our special events are a great opportunity for you to meet new people, connect with others and simply, have fun!
Register for Upcoming Events
LIFE Children’s Ministry – Newborn – 6th Grade.
- We believe church should be exciting for kids. Our Children’s Ministry has age appropriate classes where kids can learn about Jesus on their level, while having tons of fun! Children’s Ministry is available during all services.
Like Us on Facebook
NextGen Youth Ministry – 7th – 12th Grade.
- NEXTGEN is a place where teenagers are able to grow in the things of God through powerful worship, relevant teachings and relationship. NextGen meets on Wednesdays at 7pm and Sundays at 9am & 11am.
Like Us on Facebook
Connect Young Adults – 18-30 yrs.
- Connect is a group for young adults to grow in the things of God through discussion and community. It’s open to single, dating and married. They meet bi-weekly on Tuesdays at 7pm.
Like Us on Facebook
Discovery Groups – Connect with friends while growing.
- Discovery groups are an opportunity for personal growth in a community setting. We have lots of different types of discovery groups for everyone! Take a look and get connected with one you’re interested in!
Water Baptism – Take the plunge!
- Water baptism is an outward action of your faith. If you’ve never been water baptized, we want to encourage you to take this next step. Check back soon to see when our next service is.
Prayer Meeting – Tuesdays at 7pm & before services.
- We get together for a time of prayer every Tuesday at 7pm and before services on Wednesdays at 6:30pm and Sundays at 8:15am. Come out and grow in your prayer life.
In Him Recovery – A Christ-centered recovery group
- In Him Recovery is a group where people with all types of hurts, habits and hang-ups can come and find support and encouragement. They meet every Thursday at 7pm.
In Him Recovery
Life Courses – Structured classes to help you grow.
- We believe growth is vital in every area of your life. We offer a wide variety of classes to help you do just that. We offer Bible School classes, financial classes, and a series on spiritual growth.
Hospitality Team – Help serve for special events.
- If you have a passion for serving people or cooking, we have lots of opportunities for you to help with special events, funerals and other special needs that come up.
Service Teams – Be a part of what’s going on.
- Serving is such an important step in our walk of faith. There are so many different areas to get involved, no matter who you are. We have a lot going on and we need you to be a part of it! Stop by the Welcome Center to fill out a Helps Application and see where you can get plugged in!
Mission Trips – Go and spread the Good News!
- Every year we have various opportunities to travel and go on a mission trip. If you think God is calling you to missions, stop by the Welcome Center and find out what trips we have going on. They will be life-changing!
Community Outreach – Caring for our local community.
- We want to reach and impact people in Sussex County and the surrounding area. Throughout the year we have different outreaches that we are involved in to help those in need.